RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Wednesday 26 November 2014

READ TUESDAY 2014: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.
















The 9th of December sees the return of READ TUESDAY - a sale day for books. This is an opporchancity to promote reading and writing.
   If we sell books, hey. We're writers. Far better, though, to promote literacy in general.


*

Writers. Earlier this year, I said I'd provide links to audio clips of your books. I'll repeat myself: here's a link to one of my tales, to start the snowball trundling.


   Make a recording, writers. Put it up on SoundCloud. I'll feature the SoundCloud link in November/December for READ TUESDAY.
   Let's get people talking about writing.


*

No, you don't have to participate in READ TUESDAY to feature on my blog. Last year, I plugged authors who participated and authors who didn't have time to take part.
   It's not about the sale, the discount, or the freebie.
   This is about spreading the story of stories.


*

Chris McMullen is the evil genius founder of READ TUESDAY.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment