RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Saturday 22 November 2014

AN AUTHOR'S LIBRARY ON THE BLOG: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

Recap.


*

You can’t tell a damned thing worth knowing about an author from books stacked in that author’s library.

*

Admittedly, the classic-heavy hardback portion of my library could be packed away into the Kindle with no difficulty.

*

Turn to the right. There's a bookcase with three shelves on it.


*

Just can't get away from reading paper, no matter how I try.

*

The future? Helping more writers, even when I haven’t the time or inclination. For I’ll never have the time. I am always stuck with the inclination. Somehow, I’ll get by.

*

Those blog posts carry the same label: an author's library. I've added the label to this post.
   The other night I stared at the generic library background carried on my blog pages, and I decided to replace it with a photo of these much-mentioned bookshelves.
   Why?
   I thought the generic look was too generic.


*

That was a lifetime ago. This is a short post, as there are plenty of links here to other bits and pieces. Must reorganise my bookshelves, sooner than I think.
   I'm always thinking that. :0


No comments:

Post a Comment