RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Monday 8 February 2016

WORDS I NO LONGER WISH TO HEAR IN ACTION MOVIES: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

ALGORITHM.
   PARADIGM.
   NANO-FUCKING-ANYTHING.
   ALGORITHM.
   Why is ALGORITHM a problem?
   "I can write an algorithm to trace..."
   That sentence really says...
   "I, as the scribbler of this movie script, will now write a line containing the word algorithm to paper over the gaping plot gash. In that way, our plucky characters will find the bad guy. Somehow. I might as well wave a magic fucking wand, for fuck's sake. Or just pull the solution out of my arse using a spaghetti utensil, for all the difference it makes."
   What else should I add to my list? Oh. Yes.
   ALGORITHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment