RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Wednesday 17 February 2016

MELISSA C. WATER SALE: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

Melissa C. WaterShe's not on sale. Her books are. The sale is on Amazon Kindle from today until the 21st of February, and all three books are free.
   LADY INJURY is Melissa's memoir about her time spent in a psychiatric ward, battling against self-harm.
   After Melissa helped me out with a story-based blog post, I urged her to escape a very dodgy publishing contract...
   Then I formatted and edited her book as a favour. I also worked on the formatting for her two sci-fi stories, DEATH AND I and SAVING HONOR.

Click on the colour photo to go to her American Amazon page.

Hit the black and white image for across the pond.

























   

No comments:

Post a Comment