RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Friday 21 August 2015

WHAT-THE-SHIT?!-LEVELS-OF-FUCKBUGGERY?! A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

I am struggling to write.
   Not because I am struggling to write. Fuck, no. I'd blogged that I would do a follow-up blog post after the conclusion of a court case. And I will blog about that, before year's end.


*

If you missed this, GO RIGHT AHEAD AND CLICK.


*

It's just that I keep seeing...

   What-the-Shit?!-Levels-of-Fuckbuggery?!
   And I find it hard to write about harsh things in publishing without, er, publishing. But I am forced to hold off until a court case concludes.
   So, yes, I have a lot to say in a long writing piece. But legal reasons prevent publication at this time. I am struggling to write. Oh. There'll be a volcanic eruption, come the revolution.
   You will fear for the seams of this blog, as they strain to contain the ever-expanding universe-sized rant that's lodged in the vaults as I type.
   I speak of...
   What-the-Shit?!-Levels-of-Fuckbuggery?!
   And tonight I saw more of the same, and I felt that I had to blog. But I can't blog with specific detail. The court case comes first.


*

I stress that I am not involved in a court case myself. Yes, I can sit back and say nothing when the time comes. But that's not the way of things.

   For I am involved in humankind. Therefore, send not to know for whom the blog tolls. It tolls for thee.


*

It amused me to see, that, in typing John Donne into the blog post's labels, I was called on to hit DONE after I'd added Donne. This blog post was a vent of steam. But quiet quirky moments in writing vent steam better than any rant ever could.

   Stay tuned.

*

Next blog post in this series - guilty verdicts, awaiting sentencing: INTERIM REPORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment