RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Friday 11 October 2013

REPORTS OF MY BLOG'S DEATH GREATLY EXAGGERATED.

Just finished applying electric paddles to the blog. I was here on a routine visit and found my blog gasping on the floor. Blogger took one of its nastier fits.
   I could see my blog. My blog lay in distress. Couldn't do anything to help my poor blog. My anti-virus guard started shouting down the hall, stopping blogger from stealing details of my non-existent credit card.
   Awkward.
   I was given the option to refresh. This did nothing for me. I couldn't access pages, design options, hell, I started to wonder if I'd be let through the exit.
   What do you do under the circumstances?
   I left, in search of electric paddles. Then I switched the computer off and on again. That worked. I know it worked, as I'm sitting here typing in a file that I have almost-magical access to.
   Blog saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment