RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Sunday 1 May 2016

MORE PUBLISHING PLANS: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

News affected my publishing plans. My response?
   Fuck fuck fuck...

*

Yes, that's what happens when you collaborate with people. Here's what else happens. You go in, repair any damage caused by random events, and salvage the salvageable.

*

It seems likely that I can continue my collaboration, and write the other half of a book. It's no good going into detail at this point. The whole thing may yet be derailed.
   At least I have more than a good chance at continuing with a strange and interesting writing project. More details when I have more details.


2 comments:

  1. :( I don't like it when plans fall through. I hope it ends up being better in the end. (I think I know what you're talking about, but I could be full of something. Shit, possibly. Or marshmallows. Oh! Or sauerkraut.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't say publicly - there are some points I still have to address contractually. An atomic bomb went off midway through a collaboration, set off at the other end. Nothing to do with me. I dealt with it, and it looks as though I can continue. The contract should survive the explosion. That was the point of setting up a business framework, and a contract, and a ritual sacrifice of biscuits.

    ReplyDelete