RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Thursday 24 March 2016

INEVITABLE INJURY FOR WRITERS: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

What's this?
   Surely, I'm running out of fingers to damage.
   Not so.
   And so...
   I didn't injure any fingers today. (The day is still running along nicely, though may turn nasty at any moment.)
   After blogging yesterday, though, safe in the knowledge that I'd be safe...
   I injured yet another finger.
   Mundane tasks cramp your typing. This is known.
   Damn it, today I took a hammer to a floorboard and knocked seven shades of shit out of three annoying nails.
   Not nails attached to my fingers. No. These nails cried out to be attached more securely to the floor. I obliged. Didn't hurt a single finger.
   One of those weeks. Reorganising files, hyperlinking, formatting, editing...
   All that comes back to me is the damage to fingers. Not toes. Fate spared those. So far.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment