RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Saturday 3 January 2015

UPDATE TO THE VAT UPDATE: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

Overnight, the system settled down. WITCHES was the last book to switch to the lower price in America. Come morning, Amazon had sent out ten publication messages. The last product to run through the system was VAMPIRES.
   I definitely need to write a Zombie Zoo story. When updating books, I suspect WITCHES would still come in last.
   Never mind all that. I'd said that there was a filter on the American Amazon page that told me to go elsewhere to buy my e-books.
   That filter was gone this morning. It may have been VAT-related while my prices were set at the old rates. Or perhaps pixies were responsible. I wasn't talking about the other thing.
   The other thing is a warning that your Kindle is registered in a particular area, so buy your books from the relevant site. No, not that. I never even crawled close to that sub-warning.
   This was something else.
   Something else is now gone, along with the morning mist a fiery sun chose to bake to nothingness.
   I just want one button on the internet that does everything - including undoing everything I just did by pressing it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment