RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Sunday 7 December 2014

READ TUESDAY SALE 2014: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.



I'll start with a mention for READ TUESDAY authors. Head to that link, have a look at the list of participating scribblers, and scroll down the pile of books on sale.



*

This isn't just about sales. But, damn it, I should plug the stuff at some point. We've reached that point.

   It's Sunday the 7th as I type. Most of my products go on sale from the 9th through to the 16th.
   Once you start a Countdown Deal, you are using up an allotment of sale slots. So, the hell with it. If people miss the sale day, there's the next day, and the next, and so on.
   How big is this sale? Depends what you are buying and where you are buying it...
   I'd like to say I am doing a half-price sale. But VAT is applied to e-book purchases in certain territories, and that skews the final percentage tally.
   So, instead, I say that I'm doing a half-price sale for a few products in select territories. Numbing, I know. I'm not playing fast and loose when I say...


UP TO 85% OFF IN
MY FANTABULOUS
READ TUESDAY SALE!!!
Terms and conditions apply,
don't throw bricks, puppies, or small children
if you live in glass houses.
Also, buy curtains for that greenhouse.

   This is mostly a half-price sale. Almost. I'm annoyed at the levy of VAT on e-books. That's an old song.

   Here's a new one. Amazon is about to alter the way it does business, to accommodate changes on recording VAT. I may have words to spit on that note, come January.
   ANYWAY...
   Some of you can pick up some of my books at near-half-price. Unless you pay VAT on them, then you face a 51% saving - oh, the hardship. Because you pay more, you qualify for a larger saving.
   Certain people can pick up one title for as much as 85% off. That sounds inspiring. We are global now, and must take this waffle into account.
   There's a book sale. I thought, instead of foisting relentless plugging on you, I'd drop background detail on the blog. Now I've done that, here's some relentless plugging...
   Wait a bit. This is not relentless. I have other books available - they are just not in the sale. If I'd plugged those, too, well, hell, yes, THEN I'd be relentless. :0



No comments:

Post a Comment