RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Saturday 18 October 2014

CLICKING IN THE EAR: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

Last night, I heard clicking in my left ear.
   What the fuck is that?
   It's the non-right ear.
   Doesn't make it the wrong ear.
   Might make this the wrong sound.
   Have aliens hatched inside my left ear?
   Or bugs?
   Wait.
   The aliens could manifest as bugs.
   So we can't rule that out.
   This is what happens when a writer hears clicking in the ear.
   Just jump straight to thoughts of alien invasion.
   But wait a bit.
   Suppose I am the alien invader here.
   Somehow I have manifested myself on an alien dimension.
   And the clicking is the alien response to MY attack.
   Fucking hell.
   What should I do?
   Retreat?
   Yes.
   Retreat from that alien dimension.
   How?
   Don't know how I warped in.
   Pretty sure I don't know how to warp out.
   Anyway, insects had not planted larvae in my ear.
   I took that handy tool, the smallest finger, and investigated.
   Maybe a globule of soapy water caused all the bother.
   I suspected this was the case.
   The water dried out and the soap cracked and popped like dynamite in the fire.
   Or something.
   I don't know.
   What I do know is this...
   No clicking in the ear today.
   Or in the other ear.
   Write your material at speed.
   Edit.
   Publish.


No comments:

Post a Comment