RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Monday 23 September 2013

LOST PHOTOS.

When I opened a book that came into my possession by a roundabout way, I found two photos inside. In an attempt to return these photos, I'll post a cropped image here.
   Some identifying information is written on the rear of each photo. There's a fair amount of identifying information in the full version of the picture below.
   Not enough to hand the photos back.
   So here's a snippet. A lady, pictured with someone else. If you are the someone else, and want the photos, all you have to do is e-mail rll3@hotmail.co.uk with enough identifying information of your own.
   If you can prove you are that other person, I'll send the photos through the post. Here's the lady, cropped and airbrushed...

 
 
It is worth adding that I've thrown this story out on the Twitter a few times, as a digital message in a bottle - I didn't rely solely on the blog to reach friends or relatives of the mystery woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment