RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Sunday, 15 September 2013

REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE. VOLUME 1.

This is the end of a cycle of plugs for my work on Amazon Kindle. I decided to plug the books on a weekly basis. But I managed to throw in other blog posts too. So it wasn't all bad.
   Plugging my own stuff on my own blog feels like pulling teeth. Pain is somewhat dulled by the anaesthetic. One wears off before the other. Always in the wrong order.

I was in the 1930s there. The drone of the computer's fan system spurred thoughts of propeller-driven aeroplanes. Fog is forecast. One of the passengers had better be a bomb-toting spy, to liven (deaden) proceedings.

*

Update. Eventually, I divorced the blog posts from the novel and shortened the title to MIRA E. HERE'S A BLOG POST ABOUT THAT.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment